Nepal Don Bosco Shool/College has
- Spacious classrooms,
- Well equipped Physics Lab, Chemistry Lab, Biology Lab, Computer Lab with internet facility,
- Hotel management Lab,
- Well furnished Recording studio with audio recording facility and video editing facility.
Nepal Don Bosco Shool/College has highly qualified staff with strong academic, research and consulting backgrounds.
The classes are held with the uses of contemporary Audio Visual aids. Lectures and classes are supported by full student participation using case studies, group discussion, project assignments and field visits.
- Lectures using overhead projector, multimedia and boards
- Guided Group Discussion
- Reading Assignments-Independent Learning
- Field studies, Analysis and Group presentation
- Individual Research
- Individual and Group presentation
Classes from all the streams run for 6 days from Sunday to FridayShift Morning Session
According to NEB and college rules.
- The Topper (Minimum, 3.75 GPA) of the School:-75% Scholarship on the Tuition Fee
- Those above 3.6 GPA:- 50% Scholarship of the Tuition Gee
- Those above 3.0 GPA:- 25% Scholarship on the Tuition Fee
- Scholarship for Deserving & Needy Students: A Certain percent reduction at the discretion of NDBS Management to the student of Mahalaxami Municipality.